POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Trigonometry Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:54:04 EDT (-0400)
  Trigonometry (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jerry
Subject: Trigonometry
Date: 12 Jun 2000 11:26:08
Message: <jerry-80E32C.08260912062000@news.povray.org>
I uploaded some of the trig formulas I keep forgetting, and put a simple
tutorial around them.

http://www.hoboes.com/html/NetLife/POV/Trig/

Comments welcome, especially if I got something wrong :*)

Jerry

Post a reply to this message

From: sighmoan
Subject: Re: Trigonometry
Date: 13 Jun 2000 06:46:19
Message: <394610fb@news.povray.org>
"Jerry" <jer### [at] acusdedu> wrote in message
> I uploaded some of the trig formulas I keep forgetting, and put a simple
> tutorial around them.
>
> http://www.hoboes.com/html/NetLife/POV/Trig/
>
> Comments welcome, especially if I got something wrong :*)

Looks great, but those auto-run Quicktime movies gave IE conniption fits. I
thought my browser had crashed and was about to try Ctrl+Alt+Delete! Could
you at least fix them so they load, but don't run?

--
simon [is sorry he ever complained about animated GIFs ;) ]

Post a reply to this message