POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Wanted: POV-Ray object source for diamond Server Time
23 Apr 2024 06:04:31 EDT (-0400)
  Wanted: POV-Ray object source for diamond (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Niek Bergboer
Subject: Wanted: POV-Ray object source for diamond
Date: 14 Aug 1999 14:29:40
Message: <37B5B5A2.43C53D36@student.utwente.nl>
Does anyone have a povray object-source for a round-brilliant cut
diamond that I can use?

Thanks in advance,

Niek Bergboer
n.h### [at] studentutwentenl

PS: When replying, please reply to my email-address too.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Wanted: POV-Ray object source for diamond
Date: 14 Aug 1999 15:16:47
Message: <37B5BFE3.97D8EB7A@pacbell.net>
Niek Bergboer wrote:

> Does anyone have a povray object-source for a round-brilliant cut
> diamond that I can use?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Niek Bergboer
> n.h### [at] studentutwentenl
>
> PS: When replying, please reply to my email-address too.

  I have an include file that I posted to the Pov objects collection that
makes a nice diamond shape. It allows for the user to specifiy the number
of sides, the crown height and bottom depth.
http://povobjects.virtualave.net/

I have alos posted a macro at the macro collection the will do the same thing.
http://macroscope.twysted.net/news.htm

 If neither of these are what you are looking for I have two other include
files around here somewhere that offer even more choices. Let me know if
you want them and I will try to find them.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: