POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : fish_with_pipes.zip Server Time
29 Mar 2024 05:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  fish_with_pipes.zip (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Mike Miller
Subject: fish_with_pipes.zip
Date: 8 Mar 2023 00:10:00
Message: <web.6408186cdfe8c9aca30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
Fish underwater blob topo with pipes and flanges.
Needs a bit of cleanup to remove some parsing errors.
Mostly a material and scene idea study.
Miller

Post a reply to this message

From: yesbird
Subject: Re: fish_with_pipes.zip
Date: 8 Mar 2023 00:17:32
Message: <4e400dce-fb3e-7629-5a4f-00e9ca335f97@gmail.com>
On 08/03/2023 08:09, Mike Miller wrote:
> Fish underwater blob topo with pipes and flanges.
> Needs a bit of cleanup to remove some parsing errors.
> Mostly a material and scene idea study.

It's seems to me that attachment missed.
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Miller
Date: 8 Mar 2023 00:25:01
Message: <web.64081bb690d041e2a30d213ddabc9342@news.povray.org>
yesbird <sya### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 08/03/2023 08:09, Mike Miller wrote:
> > Fish underwater blob topo with pipes and flanges.
> > Needs a bit of cleanup to remove some parsing errors.
> > Mostly a material and scene idea study.
>
> It's seems to me that attachment missed.
> --
> YB

Yep...had to resample the bitmaps. Posted a new file. Should be on its way. :)

Post a reply to this message