POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Hammond L100 organ animation discussion Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:08:43 EDT (-0400)
  Hammond L100 organ animation discussion (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: TreeLimb Jim
Subject: Hammond L100 organ animation discussion
Date: 27 May 2013 17:10:01
Message: <web.51a3cacc6ec6cc51a585941a0@news.povray.org>
I spent a couple of months working on this and several hours, including sample
and example code.

I am almost certain the html document would be wasted just pasting in here, so
its used as an attachment. Hope there's something for you in the community can
learn from.

You can find the animation here:
(unfortunately you'll have to peek around the ads, since I used some great music
on the soundtrack)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kbH4wsp5XA

I could be out on a limb,
Treelimb Jim

Post a reply to this message

>TreeLimb Jim  on date 27/05/2013 23.06 wrote:
> I spent a couple of months working on this and several hours, including sample
> and example code.
>
> I am almost certain the html document would be wasted just pasting in here, so
> its used as an attachment. Hope there's something for you in the community can
> learn from.
>
> You can find the animation here:
> (unfortunately you'll have to peek around the ads, since I used some great music
> on the soundtrack)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kbH4wsp5XA
>

> I could be out on a limb,
> Treelimb Jim

A lot of work, indeed!
It's a very "didactical" animation, very interesting.

Er... did you miss perhaps the attachment with the document?
Paolo

Post a reply to this message