POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Planetarium Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:06:30 EDT (-0400)
  Planetarium (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Planetarium
Date: 13 Sep 2018 19:59:03
Message: <5b9af9c7$1@news.povray.org>
I have attached my scene file so far. It already calculates the
positions of the planets. However, I want to create parametric tori
showing the orbits of each planet over a span of time.

I believe I have all the pieces already. But how do I convert the
calculations into the functions a parametric object requires? For
example, what do I use for u and v?

Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message