POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : focal_blur and camera transformations Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:03:44 EDT (-0400)
  focal_blur and camera transformations (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: focal_blur and camera transformations
Date: 11 Feb 2018 22:45:06
Message: <5a810dc2$1@news.povray.org>
In the attached file, change the variable `CameraScale` to something
different. It does not matter what number.

The result is a different picture each time. I expected them all to be
the same, regardless of the scaling.

Could someone explain why I am wrong, and how to fix the scene?

Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'focal_blur_tests.pov.txt' (3 KB)