POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : building and correct use of --with-boost Server Time
16 Apr 2024 15:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  building and correct use of --with-boost (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: AndrewZ
Subject: building and correct use of --with-boost
Date: 7 Oct 2014 17:05:01
Message: <web.54345466a29eae02dcc71d230@news.povray.org>
Howdy,

I'm porting 3.7.0 POVRAY to the Haiku OS and I have an issue with configure. I
have pre-built V1.47 Boost libs built in a separate folder, but not installed in
the system. I am trying to use --with-boost to point to the Boost folder and not
having success.

I have ../boost/common/include and ../boost/common/lib. I have tried pointing to
boost, common, lib, and include with no luck. I get "We could not detect boost
libraries..."

Thanks for any advice or pointers.