POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Source-Code for Version 3.7 RC6 (Windows) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Source-Code for Version 3.7 RC6 (Windows) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Spota
Subject: Source-Code for Version 3.7 RC6 (Windows)
Date: 1 Feb 2013 18:40:01
Message: <web.510c51f03ea3fcd961dcb000@news.povray.org>
I Think, when there is a Setup for this Windows-Version
(povwin-3.7.RC6-setup.exe)
WHERE is the Source-Code for it ?????

It should be online too ...

Post a reply to this message

From: Christian Froeschlin
Subject: Re: Source-Code for Version 3.7 RC6 (Windows)
Date: 1 Feb 2013 19:48:36
Message: <510c6264@news.povray.org>
> I Think, when there is a Setup for this Windows-Version
> (povwin-3.7.RC6-setup.exe)
> WHERE is the Source-Code for it ?????

I don't know where you got the setup.exe, but the official page is at

http://www.povray.org/beta/

and the first link in the text is to the source code page

http://www.povray.org/beta/source/

Post a reply to this message