POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray improvement !!! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 15:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Povray improvement !!! (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Wizard
Subject: Povray improvement !!!
Date: 29 Apr 2008 18:20:00
Message: <web.48179e3c1f75f4ab375579a60@news.povray.org>
Povray is Great !!!! Fantastic !!! Increadible !!!! Simply suberb... But I
think Povray could be much amd much better !!!! Much more as it is now !... I
think Povray could be as Apache Web server. By Carefully inspecting povray
souce code I could notice that basically consists even and even again about the
same core code..... So Povray can be programmed as Apache Web Server to accept
changes and add functionality by adding modules..... The main code (opensource
sure !!!) could be maintained by a team of developers and accepting
functionality changes keeping control and knowledge of what is had being
developed around the world..... By adding functionality by adding modules would
be tremendous easy to povray code grow and became more and more powerfull
without rewrite it .....But I don't know yet if it would need a complete
rewrite of the entire or partially the source code  . It could take months and
a lot of programmers to do it!!!!.. But wouldn't worth all the job to do it
?!?!?!? Think Everybody about this..... Ah! I have been testing povray with
Openmosix.... It works But it is deceptive slow....This sometimes makes me
angry because I expected a much fast rendering but in case my system things
occurs the opposite..... Anybody have any hint??? Any clue ???. I tried making
a little change in code, but didn't worked !!!! I am thinking about to prey to
God to get help !!!!!!! Please I need Help !!!!!

Post a reply to this message

>  Povray is Great !!!! Fantastic !!! Increadible !!!! Simply suberb... But I
> think Povray could be much amd much better !!!! Much more as it is now !... I
> think Povray could be as Apache Web server. By Carefully inspecting povray
> souce code I could notice that basically consists even and even again about the
> same core code..... So Povray can be programmed as Apache Web Server to accept
> changes and add functionality by adding modules..... The main code (opensource
> sure !!!) could be maintained by a team of developers and accepting
> functionality changes keeping control and knowledge of what is had being
> developed around the world..... By adding functionality by adding modules would
> be tremendous easy to povray code grow and became more and more powerfull
> without rewrite it .....But I don't know yet if it would need a complete
> rewrite of the entire or partially the source code  . It could take months and
> a lot of programmers to do it!!!!.. But wouldn't worth all the job to do it
> ?!?!?!? Think Everybody about this..... Ah! I have been testing povray with
> Openmosix.... It works But it is deceptive slow....This sometimes makes me
> angry because I expected a much fast rendering but in case my system things
> occurs the opposite..... Anybody have any hint??? Any clue ???. I tried making
> a little change in code, but didn't worked !!!! I am thinking about to prey to
> God to get help !!!!!!! Please I need Help !!!!!

Did you ever consider that writing in a coherent manner could actually
motivate people to read your post???

	Thorsten, POV-Team

Post a reply to this message

> >  Povray is Great !!!! Fantastic !!! Increadible !!!! Simply suberb... But I
> > think Povray could be much amd much better !!!! Much more as it is now !... I
> > think Povray could be as Apache Web server. By Carefully inspecting povray
> > souce code I could notice that basically consists even and even again about the
> > same core code..... So Povray can be programmed as Apache Web Server to accept
> > changes and add functionality by adding modules..... The main code (opensource
> > sure !!!) could be maintained by a team of developers and accepting
> > functionality changes keeping control and knowledge of what is had being
> > developed around the world..... By adding functionality by adding modules would
> > be tremendous easy to povray code grow and became more and more powerfull
> > without rewrite it .....But I don't know yet if it would need a complete
> > rewrite of the entire or partially the source code  . It could take months and
> > a lot of programmers to do it!!!!.. But wouldn't worth all the job to do it
> > ?!?!?!? Think Everybody about this..... Ah! I have been testing povray with
> > Openmosix.... It works But it is deceptive slow....This sometimes makes me
> > angry because I expected a much fast rendering but in case my system things
> > occurs the opposite..... Anybody have any hint??? Any clue ???. I tried making
> > a little change in code, but didn't worked !!!! I am thinking about to prey to
> > God to get help !!!!!!! Please I need Help !!!!!
>
> Did you ever consider that writing in a coherent manner could actually
> motivate people to read your post???
>
>  Thorsten, POV-Team

 Thanks !!
   Mr Thorsten,
   Yes, You are absolutely correct ! This is not the most coherent manner to
motivate people to read my post. But, please, tell me how I could motivate
people to read my posts ?.... In my humble opnion add functionality by module
inserting is very important.... !. Please tell me how ...... Regards !!!

Post a reply to this message

>    Yes, You are absolutely correct ! This is not the most coherent manner to
> motivate people to read my post. But, please, tell me how I could motivate
> people to read my posts ?.... In my humble opnion add functionality by module
> inserting is very important.... !. Please tell me how ...... Regards !!!

Writing coherently is something you should be taught at school ;)

Post a reply to this message