POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : How to add a new operator? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  How to add a new operator? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Antonio Ferrari
Subject: How to add a new operator?
Date: 9 Oct 2007 16:25:00
Message: <web.470be307744773c78f54bcb20@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I'de like to add a new operator mdistance to Povray. mdistance returns a DBL
and takes three mandatory arguments: an Object (as the same kind of
Parse_Inside), a VECTOR and a number (integer or float, it's almost the
same for me).

I have to modifiy express.cpp and tokenize.cpp.

Are there other files that I have to modify for letting povray recognize the
new operator?

Another question: povray use a strange system for parsing (EXPECT, etc.) ...
Is there anything documenting this?