POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Where are the error messages? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Where are the error messages? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Steely
Subject: Where are the error messages?
Date: 15 Apr 2007 12:55:01
Message: <web.46225758c5dc0cb9594e4f8f0@news.povray.org>
Ok, let me explain one thing before you start stoning me: I am not a
programmer. Last time I touched source code I programmed data bases with
Clipper, this was centuries ago. So, my question might go completely in the
wrong direction. Now:

I have a problem with a current scene, where I get the error message "too

anything helpful. My own topic still remains un-answered after weeks, which

Naive, but fearless, I downloaded the source, expecting to find somewhere a
block with all the text strings for the error messages - this was very

Now, is anybody here who can say me either where these error messages are
stored (or how they can be found) or who can say what exactly has to happen
before this message is displayed? The latter would be better, I think,
because I doubt I would understand the code even If you would point me to
the exact line.

TIA for any help

S.

Post a reply to this message