POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature requests: true rand() and date() Server Time
16 Apr 2024 17:43:39 EDT (-0400)
  Feature requests: true rand() and date() (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Timo Poikola
Subject: Feature requests: true rand() and date()
Date: 4 Jan 2009 15:10:01
Message: <web.496116dc7e5264fe3332e10f0@news.povray.org>
First of all, it will be nice if the RNG is able to generate true random
numbers. I will be also happy if there is date() or time() or localtime() or
something mechanism which returns a timestamp.

Thank.

Post a reply to this message

> First of all, it will be nice if the RNG is able to generate true random
> numbers.

  Exactly how do you suggest it would do that?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message