POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Something odd about this newsgroup? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Something odd about this newsgroup? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: David H  Burns
Subject: Something odd about this newsgroup?
Date: 31 Jul 2009 22:32:45
Message: <4a73a94d$1@news.povray.org>
Is there something odd about this site newsgroup. I don't seem to be
able to load two
messages in a row. The first one comes up OK. When I click on the next,
the computer claims  to
be loading the message, but never does. If I switch to another site and
back and then
select the message, it pops right up. I've never had this problem on
other Pov-Ray news
groups.

David

Post a reply to this message