POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Re: Next Generation SDL Brainstorming Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:42:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next Generation SDL Brainstorming (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David H  Burns
Subject: Re: Next Generation SDL Brainstorming
Date: 25 Jul 2009 19:57:22
Message: <4a6b9be2$1@news.povray.org>
Pardon this post, but my reader seems to be treating the newsgroup
differently than
it does the others. This is part of an attempt to figure out the problem. :)

David

Post a reply to this message

From: David H  Burns
Date: 25 Jul 2009 20:03:56
Message: <4a6b9d6c$1@news.povray.org>
David H. Burns wrote:
> Pardon this post, but my reader seems to be treating the newsgroup
> differently than
> it does the others. This is part of an attempt to figure out the
> problem. :)
>
> David
Hmm. This message shows up ok, but I still can't see the earlier thread
I tried to
post it in. Maybe I should start a new and similar thread.

Pardon me, again. :)