POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature Request: Drop "Feature Request" from thread titles Server Time
20 Apr 2024 11:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Request: Drop "Feature Request" from thread titles (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chambers
Subject: Feature Request: Drop "Feature Request" from thread titles
Date: 30 Jun 2008 03:53:09
Message: <486890e5$1@news.povray.org>
Since this group is specifically for dealing with a future version of
POV-Ray, and what we'd like to see in that version, couldn't we all just
assume that everything in this forum is a feature request, and not start
every thread with "feature request"?

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

Chambers <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote:
> Since this group is specifically for dealing with a future version of
> POV-Ray, and what we'd like to see in that version, couldn't we all just
> assume that everything in this forum is a feature request, and not start
> every thread with "feature request"?
>
> ...Chambers

Including the message makes it easier to search for requests when using a search
engine.

-Mike