POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fictional space ship size comparison Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Fictional space ship size comparison (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Fictional space ship size comparison
Date: 10 Oct 2020 14:00:00
Message: <web.5f81f64195d1855b60e0cc3d0@news.povray.org>
https://youtu.be/aTPwbVqU6lc

See if you can spot any that you've modeled.

Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Fictional space ship size comparison
Date: 10 Oct 2020 16:35:03
Message: <web.5f821a8bb25e44d31f9dae300@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> https://youtu.be/aTPwbVqU6lc
>
> See if you can spot any that you've modeled.

Yes, I've seen this before (recently).
Seems like Melody might have modeled a few of these.  ;)

I'm sure there are a lot of ships they _haven't_ modeled - because there are so
many.

Might be a good list to make, and then a similar collection could be posted -
"rendered with POV-Ray 3.8".   :)

Post a reply to this message