POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Screen recording with picture-in-picture Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Screen recording with picture-in-picture (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Screen recording with picture-in-picture
Date: 17 Mar 2020 19:05:00
Message: <web.5e71568f4ae69312fb0b41570@news.povray.org>
Due to the Zombie Apocalypse, I'm in need of something (preferably free) that
will allow doing the kind of videos where a yellow circle follows the cursor
around the screen, and a picture-in-picture sourced from webcam can be done.

Does anyone have any experience with these?
Thanks!

Post a reply to this message