POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : American Football Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:45:35 EDT (-0400)
  American Football (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Leroy
Subject: American Football
Date: 13 Jan 2020 18:05:00
Message: <web.5e1cf6a5611916237bbf2ac80@news.povray.org>
K.C won 51 to 31. Now one more game before the Super Bowl !!

K.C was down 24 to 0 in the first quarter. Then score a touchdown every time
they had the ball for 7 times and the next to last scored a field goal. The last
time they had the ball was only to kill the clock.

GO! Chiefs!

Post a reply to this message