POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rotating bodies Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:54:28 EDT (-0400)
  Rotating bodies (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Rotating bodies
Date: 29 Nov 2019 19:00:00
Message: <web.5de1b0097c9efe7f4eec112d0@news.povray.org>
So, I saw the sidebar link to this video a number of times, and dismissed as
probably boring,

But boy, was I wrong.

https://lbry.tv/@veritasium:f/the-bizarre-behavior-of-rotating-bodies:a

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Rotating bodies
Date: 30 Nov 2019 14:49:21
Message: <5de2c7c1$1@news.povray.org>
On 29/11/2019 23:55, Bald Eagle wrote:
> So, I saw the sidebar link to this video a number of times, and dismissed as
> probably boring,
>
> But boy, was I wrong.
>
> https://lbry.tv/@veritasium:f/the-bizarre-behavior-of-rotating-bodies:a

Frames of references. I didn't know they had effect outside of
travelling close to the speed of light and relativity.

Thanks for the link. :D

--

Regards
     Stephen