POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : up side down pictures Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:05:39 EDT (-0400)
  up side down pictures (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Leroy
Subject: up side down pictures
Date: 26 Jun 2019 17:10:00
Message: <web.5d13deff89a88f06253a0c6b0@news.povray.org>
Just throwing it out there:

 Has any one created a scene that when turned 180 degrees you have a different
kind of scene?

 I caught a part of Night Court where Ross made a something and show it to Bull.
Bull described the scene as a beautiful ocean landscape with clouds a beach and
lots of detail.Ross says you have it up side down. When turned it around, She
describes it as a six car pile up.

 My first thought was POV. I think that would be a real challenge!

Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swans_Reflecting_Elephants