POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm still here Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  I'm still here (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Kenneth
Subject: I'm still here
Date: 27 Apr 2019 15:40:01
Message: <web.5cc4aeb2dd135708d98418910@news.povray.org>
Greetings, everyone.

I haven't been involved in the newsgroups for quite awhile. Not for lack of
interest, though; I've been dealing with some rather large problems for months--
financial and personal-- that have taken precedence over just about everything
else. The situation has really sapped my brain-power, and my interest in other
things. I hope to get back into POV-Ray soon, although I'm still trying to solve
some of these issues.

I'll have a lot of catching-up to do here!

Cheers to all.

Post a reply to this message

> I haven't been involved in the newsgroups for quite awhile. Not for lack of
> interest, though; I've been dealing with some rather large problems for months--
> financial and personal-- that have taken precedence over just about everything
> else. The situation has really sapped my brain-power, and my interest in other
> things. I hope to get back into POV-Ray soon, although I'm still trying to solve
> some of these issues.
>
> I'll have a lot of catching-up to do here!
>
> Cheers to all.

hi, sorry to hear about your real-life difficulties, glad to hear you are clear
enough to resume raytracing activities.

fwiw i dropped your name in another thread

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.5cc6f2b8a2b65b8aae763ec70%40news.povray.org%3E/

Post a reply to this message