POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Web Site Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  New Web Site (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Leroy
Subject: New Web Site
Date: 20 Feb 2019 17:50:01
Message: <web.5c6dd824ffc5e5b768d4df5a0@news.povray.org>
I've been trying for a while to find a better FREE web server than the on I
have.
My old site https://leroyspovstuff.yolasite.com/ is limited to only 2 pages and
I had to rewrite everything to fit on it.

My new web site https://leroyw.byethost15.com/ is still under construction.

I'm getting this sometime on some of my pages.
 Your connection is not secure
The owner of leroyw.byethost15.com has configured their website improperly. To
protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this
website.

I would appreciate any feed back of any one who would visit my site.
Thanks!
and Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

> I'm getting this sometime on some of my pages.
>  Your connection is not secure
> The owner of leroyw.byethost15.com has configured their website improperly. To
> protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this
> website.
>
> I would appreciate any feed back of any one who would visit my site.

I also get a "not secure" type message, specific error:
NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID.

as for first impressions, mine was feeling old.  :-)  the animated elements

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message