POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Email help Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:05:40 EDT (-0400)
  Email help (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: karuna
Subject: Email help
Date: 11 Sep 2018 03:35:01
Message: <web.5b976f57a36e08e73f9450900@news.povray.org>
Signing up for a new account: Gmail sign up
https://www.just4dummies.com/gmail-sign-up

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Email help
Date: 11 Sep 2018 03:37:12
Message: <5b9770a8$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/09/2018 08:31, karuna wrote:
> Signing up for a new account: Gmail sign up
> https://www.just4dummies.com/gmail-sign-up

Thanks

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Sep 2018 01:19:36
Message: <5b98a1e8$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 08:37:08 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 11/09/2018 08:31, karuna wrote:
>> Signing up for a new account: Gmail sign up
>> https://www.just4dummies.com/gmail-sign-up
>>

> Thanks

Ironically, this person stole my e-mail address of nomail@nomail.  I'm
going to suspect they might be guilty of spamming, not to mention
identity theft.  (Note that I don't use that e-mail address *here* - I
use it in other forums. ;) )