POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : hurricane woes Server Time
25 Apr 2024 03:36:22 EDT (-0400)
  hurricane woes (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Kenneth
Subject: hurricane woes
Date: 10 Sep 2018 14:35:01
Message: <web.5b96b8afd512cce1a47873e10@news.povray.org>
So... Hurricane Florence is bearing down on the east coast of the US (I live in
the state of Virginia, right on the coast-- and near the bull's eye of
landfall.)

Hey, Mother Nature, this won't do!! I'm feverishly working on some POV-Ray code,
and must not be interrupted! Take your hurricane elsewhere...

Post a reply to this message

> So... Hurricane Florence is bearing down on the east coast of the US (I live in
> the state of Virginia, right on the coast-- and near the bull's eye of
> landfall.)
>
> Hey, Mother Nature, this won't do!! I'm feverishly working on some POV-Ray code,
> and must not be interrupted! Take your hurricane elsewhere...

Yes, Somehow with the tonnages of electronic equipment we deal with, my work
computer doesn't even have a UPS.

Use the mantra: "Save early, save often."

Hopefully it's something good   ;)

I've managed to eke ahead a few notches on one or two projects.  I'm hoping to
finish something fun in the next week.

Good luck!

Post a reply to this message