POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pink Floyd & Scotland Server Time
25 Apr 2024 05:00:11 EDT (-0400)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Pink Floyd & Scotland
Date: 10 Aug 2018 18:20:01

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Pink Floyd & Scotland
Date: 11 Aug 2018 02:33:20
On 10/08/2018 23:16, Bald Eagle wrote:

     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Ton
Date: 11 Aug 2018 20:15:00
Message: <web.5b6f7b90825be097a6f54cd30@news.povray.org>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOXTdFbjtSg
>
> What's not to like?   :)

Don't know. Great music, great landscapes.....
Thanks.

Ton

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Date: 11 Aug 2018 20:55:19
Message: <5b6f8577$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/10/2018 06:16 PM, Bald Eagle wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOXTdFbjtSg
>
> What's not to like?   :)

David Gilmour, Royal Festival Hall in 2001 did an acoustic show that
opens and closes with Shine On. Just brilliant.  The first three
movements are just him, a Taylor and an effects pedal. (Then Dick Parry
waddles in...)

It keeps getting taken down on youtube, but not before I watched it and
bought the disc.

I know we've exchanged emails, but I can't find yours; I was going to
send you a link to my video server which has it.
--
dik
Rendered 328976 of 330000 (99%)