POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Gorgeous blob animation from 1998! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 02:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gorgeous blob animation from 1998! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: dick balaska
Subject: Re: Gorgeous blob animation from 1998!
Date: 27 Feb 2019 20:39:18
Message: <5c773bc6$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/27/19 1:08 AM, Dave Blandston wrote:
> I do know that German government is very corrupt.
Really?  I had not got that impression.  From my PoV I thought they were
fairly honorable.

(Although compared to the Nigerian Prince ru[i]nning my country,
everyone seems honorable)
--
dik
Rendered 1024 of 921600 pixels (0%)

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Feb 2019 02:26:24
Message: <5c778d20$1@news.povray.org>
On 28-2-2019 2:39, dick balaska wrote:
> On 2/27/19 1:08 AM, Dave Blandston wrote:
>> I do know that German government is very corrupt.

> Really?  I had not got that impression.  From my PoV I thought they were
> fairly honorable.
>
> (Although compared to the Nigerian Prince ru[i]nning my country,
> everyone seems honorable)

I was wondering too about that remark about Germany... Humour? Fake
news? Some hints would be appreciated.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: dick balaska
Date: 28 Feb 2019 03:41:31
Message: <5c779ebb$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/28/19 2:26 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 28-2-2019 2:39, dick balaska wrote:
>> On 2/27/19 1:08 AM, Dave Blandston wrote:
>>> I do know that German government is very corrupt.

One of my all time favorite bits was, Jon Stewart did a positive segment
on Germany and Merkel's power because Germany has stable growth and
gives more than its share to support the EU.

The punch line was: "Do you know what this means!?  Finally, 60 years
after WW2, Germany controls all of Europe!"

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Feb 2019 06:48:14
Message: <5c77ca7e@news.povray.org>
On 28-2-2019 9:41, dick balaska wrote:

> One of my all time favorite bits was, Jon Stewart did a positive segment
> on Germany and Merkel's power because Germany has stable growth and
> gives more than its share to support the EU.
>
> The punch line was: "Do you know what this means!?  Finally, 60 years
> after WW2, Germany controls all of Europe!"

;-)

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 2 Mar 2019 15:11:27
Message: <5c7ae36f$1@news.povray.org>
On 2019-02-27 2:08 AM -4), Dave Blandston wrote:
> I now see your posting in the images forum. I have no idea how German law treats
> derived works. I do know that German government is very corrupt. Ignore my
> advice.

I bet my national government is more corrupt that Yadgar's--although it
may not look so because most of the corruption is *legal* here.