POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The fish were a bit stale Server Time
16 Apr 2024 03:51:38 EDT (-0400)
  The fish were a bit stale (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Stephen
Subject: The fish were a bit stale
Date: 1 Jan 2019 02:48:38
Message: <5c2b1b56$1@news.povray.org>
But so Long, and Thanks.

It has been 20 years now that I have been using Pov-Ray. Unfortunately
there is not a modeller that will work properly with it nor one in
sight. So it is time for me to move on.

I’ve learned a lot and met people here who I would like to call friends.
So keep the faith and have a good New Year. Even if you do cross your
arms before the last verse of Auld Lang Syne. :P

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> It has been 20 years now that I have been using Pov-Ray. Unfortunately
> there is not a modeller that will work properly with it nor one in
> sight. So it is time for me to move on.

Sorry to hear that. As always real life intervenes in getting it done.

If/when it happens, if you wish, I'll drop you an email.

regards,

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> As always real life intervenes in getting it done.

Being a workaholic has its downsides ... maybe I ought to stop trying to
work Moray into what few hours of spare time I have and just take a week
off and get it done. I'd probably enjoy it and I need a break anyhow.
Might have a chat to the boss.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

>> As always real life intervenes in getting it done.
>
> If/when it happens, if you wish, I'll drop you an email.

I would like that. Thank you.

> Being a workaholic has its downsides ... maybe I ought to stop trying to
> work Moray into what few hours of spare time I have and just take a week
> off and get it done. I'd probably enjoy it and I need a break anyhow.
> Might have a chat to the boss.

A pound to a slab of VB she says yes. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message