POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 181 people love me. Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  181 people love me. (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Stephen
Subject: 181 people love me.
Date: 16 Oct 2018 06:48:02
Message: <5bc5c1e2$1@news.povray.org>
Yesterday I received 181 emails for little blue pills.
A spam record for me.

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: 181 people love me.
Date: 16 Oct 2018 07:05:48
Message: <5bc5c60c$1@news.povray.org>
On 16-10-2018 12:47, Stephen wrote:
> Yesterday I received 181 emails for little blue pills.
> A spam record for me.

My goodness! That really is overkill! :-)

Some breach in the wall?

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Date: 16 Oct 2018 08:30:01
Message: <web.5bc5d9b04a3db9cc437ac910@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> Yesterday I received 181 emails for little blue pills.

"If you take the Red Pill, then ....., if you take the Blue Pill, .... no, wait,
that's the wrong one...."

:O

Post a reply to this message