POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some more RAM Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Some more RAM (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Some more RAM
Date: 10 Oct 2018 20:52:37
Message: <5bbe9ed5@news.povray.org>
This week I upgraded from 8GB of DDR3 RAM to 16GB of slightly faster
DDR3 RAM. I did this because in the past I had trouble rendering
Datsville (depending on what features I had enabled or disabled).

This was probably stupid because now I am faced with the problem that
the rest of my computer is not powerful enough to /design/ Datsville
(mostly because of graphics card issues).

Oh well. At least I have enough RAM now to run more than one virtual
machine in VMware.

Mike

Post a reply to this message