POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ISS: Spacecraft hole could be 'deliberate' Server Time
25 Apr 2024 02:24:00 EDT (-0400)
From: Stephen
Subject: ISS: Spacecraft hole could be 'deliberate'
Date: 5 Sep 2018 14:29:49

From: dick balaska
Subject: Re: ISS: Spacecraft hole could be 'deliberate'
Date: 5 Sep 2018 15:10:15
On 09/05/2018 02:29 PM, Stephen wrote:

--
dik
Rendered 1024 of 921600 pixels (0%)

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 5 Sep 2018 15:44:28
Message: <5b90321c@news.povray.org>
On 05/09/2018 20:10, dick balaska wrote:
> On 09/05/2018 02:29 PM, Stephen wrote:
>> Hmm.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45423225
>>

> Looks like a drill hole to me.  wtf.

Very much so. And the marks above the hole looks as it could have been
done by the chuck rubbing it.

Maybe it was for a coat hanger to hang a space helmet on. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Date: 5 Sep 2018 16:06:13
Message: <5b903735@news.povray.org>
Am 05.09.2018 um 20:29 schrieb Stephen:
> Hmm.
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-45423225

Something about that story smells fishy to me - journalism-wise.

Russia is a source of interesting "news" from time to time; the article
claims that this photo shows the leak in the Soyuz capsule, but is it?

Conveniently, NASA allegedly deleted the photos, so we can't even verify
whether it's even from a NASA site.

Deleting photos without leaving a trace isn't NASA's style. Except in
conspiracy theorists' wet dreams.