POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vector graph/geometry tool? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 09:11:21 EDT (-0400)
  Vector graph/geometry tool? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Vector graph/geometry tool?
Date: 21 Aug 2018 22:58:02
Message: <5b7cd13a$1@news.povray.org>
Can anyone recommend a 3D graphing and geometry tool that can export as
SVG? For 2D stuff I have been using GeoGebra, but its 3D mode is raster
only. Thanks.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Vector graph/geometry tool?
Date: 23 Aug 2018 02:43:30
Message: <5b7e5792$1@news.povray.org>
Le 22/08/2018 à 04:58, Mike Horvath a écrit :
> Can anyone recommend a 3D graphing and geometry tool that can export as
> SVG? For 2D stuff I have been using GeoGebra, but its 3D mode is raster
> only. Thanks.
>

> Mike

huh ?
SVG is 2D, why would you work in 3D to end with SVG ?

Have you tried inkscape ?

Post a reply to this message

Am 23.08.2018 um 08:43 schrieb Le Forgeron:
> Le 22/08/2018 à 04:58, Mike Horvath a écrit :
>> Can anyone recommend a 3D graphing and geometry tool that can export
>> as SVG? For 2D stuff I have been using GeoGebra, but its 3D mode is
>> raster only. Thanks.
>>

>> Mike
>
> huh ?
> SVG is 2D, why would you work in 3D to end with SVG ?

I guess what Jerome wants to export as SVG are projections of 3D graphs
onto 2D space.

Post a reply to this message

> Am 23.08.2018 um 08:43 schrieb Le Forgeron:
>> Le 22/08/2018 à 04:58, Mike Horvath a écrit :
>>> Can anyone recommend a 3D graphing and geometry tool that can export
>>> as SVG? For 2D stuff I have been using GeoGebra, but its 3D mode is
>>> raster only. Thanks.
>>>

>>> Mike
>>
>> huh ?
>> SVG is 2D, why would you work in 3D to end with SVG ?
>
> I guess what Jerome wants to export as SVG are projections of 3D graphs
> onto 2D space.

-Jerome
+Mike

Post a reply to this message