POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How to find the beats of a song. Server Time
29 Sep 2024 15:26:09 EDT (-0400)
  How to find the beats of a song. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: gregjohn
Subject: How to find the beats of a song.
Date: 11 Apr 2009 08:30:01
Message: <web.49e08cad774b496c72e64ba0@news.povray.org>
I know of an especially tedious method of finding the points in time where the
beats of a song occur using open source software. It involves opening the audio
track in Audacity and making some inferences about the shape of the waveform
(WRONG terminology). Then you move the cursor along and write down the time in
seconds for each bump in the waveform you're interested in.

Q: Is there a more automatic or accurate way of doing this?

Post a reply to this message