POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? (Message 1 to 10 of 45)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ?
Date: 3 Mar 2009 01:11:44
Message: <49acca20@news.povray.org>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EZyFzkUC4c&eurl=http://brainmind.com/

  Videos, Movies, Documentaries:
http://brainmind.com/AllBrainMindMovies.html

Amazing guy nad gives answer to many questions I had about evolution,
but still doesn't makes me think God doesn't exist or are only evolved
Humans with 100% expressed DNA, God is simply beyond the material world,
He created it and the spiritual world too, where all these evolved
"gods" go when they DIE. God doesn't dies.

I will NOT reply to anyone to start another endless debate about it, I
just don't have the time or the will for an almost pointless discussion.

And yes, I've seen the video about "God & The Big Bang myth".

Please just enjoy some very beautiful and amazing scientific enlightenment.

God bless you my brothers.

Post a reply to this message