POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : DocBook Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  DocBook (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: DocBook
Date: 2 Mar 2009 17:00:02
Message: <49ac56e2$1@news.povray.org>
The Glasgow team are apparently using a curios language called DocBook
to write their user guide. Unfortunately, although their build system
knows how to turn DocBook into viewable formats such as HTML and PDF,
*I* do not.

Does anybody know what tools you need to do this [on Windows]?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

For documentation, I hope you have written a program to generate the XML and
XSL for you....but should you have to it all by hand...then may god have
mercy on your soul...

http://www.docbook.org/

ian

> The Glasgow team are apparently using a curios language called DocBook to
> write their user guide. Unfortunately, although their build system knows
> how to turn DocBook into viewable formats such as HTML and PDF, *I* do
> not.
>
> Does anybody know what tools you need to do this [on Windows]?
>
> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/
> http://www.zazzle.com/MathematicalOrchid*

Post a reply to this message