POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Youtube bits Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Youtube bits (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darren New
Subject: Youtube bits
Date: 24 Feb 2009 20:58:53
Message: <49a4a5dd$1@news.povray.org>
Too true:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus

Funniest one of these I've seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fbrUjjivw

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Youtube bits
Date: 24 Feb 2009 23:25:00
Message: <web.49a4c78cf2a27600a509ca6e0@news.povray.org>
> Too true:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus

Absolutely, yes.  People are simply never happy.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 25 Feb 2009 11:54:15
Message: <49a577b6@news.povray.org>
> Funniest one of these I've seen:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fbrUjjivw

http://www.grammarphobia.com/grammar.html

  Btw, that particular scene seems to be quite popular for parody
subtitling. Does anyone know where the original footage is from?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Btw, that particular scene seems to be quite popular for parody
> subtitling. Does anyone know where the original footage is from?

The comments indicate it's
"the downfall (original title 'der untergang')"

(I was curious too, so I scrolled thru the comments looking for the answer
yesterday. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)