POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Bad HTTP-headers in detail pages Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:37:28 EDT (-0400)
  Bad HTTP-headers in detail pages (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Michael Scharrer
Subject: Bad HTTP-headers in detail pages
Date: 22 Aug 2015 04:45:01
Message: <web.55d8366e2415a8b2f398fffc0@news.povray.org>
The detail pages for objects are re served with bad http headers which causes
them to be rendered as text files. Basically the html source is shown. Example:
http://lib.povray.org/collection/roundedge/cousin%20ricky%201.3/roundedge.html

The cause seems to be this line in the http header:
as is the case with all other pages on povray.org

This is how it looks for me:
https://i.imgur.com/OSQBQjZ.png

Michael Scharrer, https://mscharrer.net

Post a reply to this message