POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Space 1999 - Povray Collectionobjet "Eagle" and Alpha Moonbase Server Time
29 Mar 2024 03:58:04 EDT (-0400)
  Space 1999 - Povray Collectionobjet "Eagle" and Alpha Moonbase (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Albun
Subject: Space 1999 - Povray Collectionobjet "Eagle" and Alpha Moonbase
Date: 28 Jun 2015 09:20:01
Message: <web.558ff3fea1897d28e86e2f8f0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I just want to know the Ko of the collection objet "Eagle" at this place :
http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/download.php?objectName=Eagle&contributorTag=chrisb&v

ersion=1.0

I try to download it, but up to 1 Mo i cant get anything...

If there is fan who know an Alpha Moonbase Pov model.. thank for responding to
this message.

(I wrote a short story, and "look" for a soft animation)

Thanks

Albun

Post a reply to this message