POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids include files Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:36:36 EDT (-0400)
  Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids include files (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Bill Pragnell
Subject: Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids include files
Date: 3 Sep 2009 18:45:00
Message: <web.4aa045c01157a116393871ba0@news.povray.org>
Hi all

I've put the Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids on the object collection.
More to follow eventually!

Each group is a single include file, and each polyhedron can be invoked using
one of three different macros - textured faces, non-textured faces, and
edges/vertices. The macros will sit the shapes on the x-z plane if specified.

Please see the html file and the example scene file within the download for more
specific information.

Please let me know if there are any issues so I can fix them!

Bill

Post a reply to this message

> I've put the Platonic, Archimedean and Catalan solids on the object collection.
> More to follow eventually!
>
> Each group is a single include file, and each polyhedron can be invoked using
> one of three different macros - textured faces, non-textured faces, and
> edges/vertices. The macros will sit the shapes on the x-z plane if specified.
>
> Please see the html file and the example scene file within the download for more
> specific information.
>
> Please let me know if there are any issues so I can fix them!
>
> Bill

Any plans on adding the stellated versions of the shapes?

-Mike

Post a reply to this message