POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : categorising objects Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:55:24 EDT (-0400)
  categorising objects (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: jr
Subject: categorising objects
Date: 14 Mar 2023 05:45:00
Message: <web.641040237f95c2ec4301edef6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

submissions to the Object Collection must be categorised, selecting one or more
applicable categories from a list.  the current list, imo, needs improving.  to
that end I've listed the existing below, the level of indentation corresponding
to 'Level' in the hierarchy.  asking all interested parties to discuss, and
propose additional entries.  thanks in advance.  nb adding a fourth level would
be ok and work with the existing code, as would partially re-ordering the below
(if needed).

Areas of Interest
    Abstract Forms
    Buildings