POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : lrchairs version 1.1 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:53:43 EDT (-0400)
  lrchairs version 1.1 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: lrchairs version 1.1
Date: 31 Dec 2014 18:56:44
Message: <54a48d3c@news.povray.org>
I think Leroy Whetstone's cheap chair deserves wider exposure, so to
that end, I have brought the module into complete namespace compliance
so that it shows up in the default search.  I also:

- Added HTML documentation.
- Added scale conversion constants, as both Leroy and I live in a
   country with an antiquated system of weights and measures, and the
   scaling of the chair reflects that circumstance.
- Tested the module in POV-Ray 3.5 and added #version statements to
   the SDL files.

I have left the modeling of his chair entirely unchanged.

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=lrchairs&contributorTag=Cousin%20Ricky