POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Povray3.7 "pavement" pattern collection Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:10:28 EDT (-0400)
  Povray3.7 "pavement" pattern collection (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Lars R
Subject: Povray3.7 "pavement" pattern collection
Date: 23 Dec 2013 06:21:12
Message: <52b81ca8@news.povray.org>
I discovered the new "pavement" pattern in Pov 3.7 and I like it. But
the documentation of it is very limited.

So I created a gallery of objects that show all possible pavements and
... found its rule, I think.

I think the documentation should contain an image showing all possible
pavements, in a rendered or in a schematic image.  Visual examples that
show how 'form', 'interior' and 'exterior' influenced the pattern are
still missing.

I'd also like to see a formula for the gradient within each tile.

What do you think?

				Lars R.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'patt3.jpg' (86 KB) Download 'patt4-2nd.jpg' (106 KB) Download 'patt4-1st.jpg' (104 KB) Download 'patt6.jpg' (111 KB) Download 'pattern-pavement.pov.txt' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'patt3.jpg'
patt3.jpg

Preview of image 'patt4-2nd.jpg'
patt4-2nd.jpg