POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Rounded L-Prism (rlp) v0.2 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:44:26 EDT (-0400)
  Rounded L-Prism (rlp) v0.2 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: stbenge
Subject: Rounded L-Prism (rlp) v0.2
Date: 24 Sep 2010 21:45:25
Message: <4c9d5435@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I've released a second version of rlp. New in this version: sharp
corners; pointset transforms; improved autofitting; and more.

You can get it here:
http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=rlp&version=0.2&contributorTag=Sam

Here's a demo image:
http://lib.povray.org/collection/rlp/sam%200.2/rlp.jpg

 From the upper left:

1) joining an rlp object with existing geometry
2) custom beveling and bevel types for individual subsets
3) the obligatory 'P'
4) the four subset shape primitives with various styles
5) making borders by shifting a subset
6) joining more than one rlp object
7) using subset transforms

All of the above are from the examples included in the package.

I hope you like it!

Sam

Post a reply to this message

> I've released a second version of rlp. New in this version: sharp
> corners; pointset transforms; improved autofitting; and more.
>
> You can get it here:

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=rlp&version=0.2&contributorTag=Sam

> Here's a demo image:
> http://lib.povray.org/collection/rlp/sam%200.2/rlp.jpg
>
>  From the upper left:
>
> 1) joining an rlp object with existing geometry
> 2) custom beveling and bevel types for individual subsets
> 3) the obligatory 'P'
> 4) the four subset shape primitives with various styles
> 5) making borders by shifting a subset
> 6) joining more than one rlp object
> 7) using subset transforms
>
> All of the above are from the examples included in the package.
>
> I hope you like it!
>
> Sam

Sam, thanks! but I think you forgot several files in the zip file.

Post a reply to this message