POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : New (Experimental) Index Page Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  New (Experimental) Index Page (Message 21 to 25 of 25)
From: Chris B
Subject: Re: New (Experimental) Index Page
Date: 23 Jun 2008 03:51:56
Message: <485f561c@news.povray.org>
"SharkD" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.485ee24a133a8f9123ce54f40@news.povray.org...
> "Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
>> So for changing typos within the description, keywords and possibly for
>> small changes to documentation files and other meta-data you can email an
>> admin or post a request here.
>
> I searched for an email address in order to take you up on that
> suggestion, but
> wasn't able to find any. Who do I email?

It's on the members page at http://lib.povray.org/members/

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris B
Date: 23 Jun 2008 15:57:37
Message: <48600031$1@news.povray.org>
> Also, you might want to consider adding the "optgroup" element to the
> category
> form to keep people from adding to the super-categories when submitting
> objects.
>
> -Mike

Makes sense. I've modified the script that generates the multi-select.

Regards,
Chris B

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Date: 29 Jun 2008 21:00:01
Message: <web.4868300f133a8f91feb17ab00@news.povray.org>
Here's another idea: add a "New!" indicator to objects that are, say, less than
two months old. I suggest a red font color.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> Makes sense. I've modified the script that generates the multi-select.
>
> Regards,
> Chris B

You should probably mention somewhere in the submission form that you can make
multiple selections. As I said earlier, I didn't notice it and had to ask.

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> "Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
>> Makes sense. I've modified the script that generates the multi-select.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Chris B
>
> You should probably mention somewhere in the submission form that you can
> make
> multiple selections. As I said earlier, I didn't notice it and had to ask.
>
> -Mike

When you move into the multi-select panel the help message at the top of the
screen describes using Ctrl-Click to select multiple items.

Regards,
Chris B.