POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : I think it ate my registration attempt Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:44:59 EDT (-0400)
  I think it ate my registration attempt (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Samuel Benge
Subject: I think it ate my registration attempt
Date: 15 Oct 2007 17:13:25
Message: <4713d7f5$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I submitted my registration two or three days ago, but never got a
confirmation e-mail. Is there a longish waiting period before I get one?
I've got a great object which is nearly complete, and would like to
contribute to the collection.

Sam

Post a reply to this message

"Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] THIShotmailcom> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I submitted my registration two or three days ago, but never got a
> confirmation e-mail. Is there a longish waiting period before I get one?
> I've got a great object which is nearly complete, and would like to
> contribute to the collection.
>
> Sam

Hi Sam,

The e-mail should come through pretty quickly (minutes or hours, not days).

I don't see you in the database. Did you get any errors when you registered?
Did you register at the http://lib.povray.org/members/register/ site?
Registration on www.povray.org doesn't yet link across to the lib.povray.org
site.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message

Samuel Benge <stb### [at] THIShotmailcom> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I submitted my registration two or three days ago, but never got a
> confirmation e-mail. Is there a longish waiting period before I get one?
> I've got a great object which is nearly complete, and would like to
> contribute to the collection.
>
> Sam

Mine was a little bit delayed.  I tried a couple times on one day, and
neither email was in my hotmail inbox or junk directory as of that night.
The next day I tried one more time and sometime later found all three
confirmation emails in the junk directory.

Charles

Post a reply to this message

> The e-mail should come through pretty quickly (minutes or hours, not days).
>
> I don't see you in the database. Did you get any errors when you registered?
> Did you register at the http://lib.povray.org/members/register/ site?
> Registration on www.povray.org doesn't yet link across to the lib.povray.org
> site.
>
> Regards,
> Chris B.

I received no errors during or after my attempt. I will try to register
again, since Charles didn't seem to have any problems doing so.

Sam

Post a reply to this message

> Mine was a little bit delayed.  I tried a couple times on one day, and
> neither email was in my hotmail inbox or junk directory as of that night.
> The next day I tried one more time and sometime later found all three
> confirmation emails in the junk directory.
>
> Charles

I'll try that.

Sam

Post a reply to this message