POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : orthographic camera and conic_sweep object Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:51:34 EDT (-0400)
  orthographic camera and conic_sweep object (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: clipka
Subject: Re: orthographic camera and conic_sweep object
Date: 5 Nov 2017 20:10:00
Message: <59ffb668$1@news.povray.org>
Fixed in POV-Ray v3.8.0 (currently under development). If you dare, try
the binaries available at:

https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/releases/tag/v3.8.0-alpha.9387404

(Make sure to name them differently than the original v3.7 binaries. It
should also be possible to extract them to a different directory and run
them from there.)

Post a reply to this message