POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Point Spread Function Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:05:45 EDT (-0400)
  Point Spread Function (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: combobreaker
Subject: Point Spread Function
Date: 18 Nov 2016 09:00:01
Message: <web.582f08b364bf7ed96b2436be0@news.povray.org>
Hi
I am trying to simulate some experiments using POV-Ray. PSF contains critical
information for my experiments. I couldn't find anything about PSF model. Can
someone tell me what the PSF model is? BTW, I am using perspective camera with
no focal blur.

Many thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message