POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : geodesic dome Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:54:48 EDT (-0400)
  geodesic dome (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Janne
Subject: geodesic dome
Date: 12 May 2016 17:05:00
Message: <web.5734ef0ea8c522428058dbaa0@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm new to povray. I'm designing a 3V geodesic dome and for checking I got
all the angles and coordinates right, I rendered my design in povray. Now I
want to include an image of the three different strut lengths with their so
called "compound cuts". This turned out more difficult then I expected. What is
the best way to create an image like
http://northernhomestead.com/wp-content/uploads/Geodome6.jpg.

Post a reply to this message