POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Candle light Server Time
16 Apr 2024 04:37:37 EDT (-0400)
  Candle light (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ashley McGlone
Subject: Candle light
Date: 15 Sep 1998 23:19:22
Message: <35ff202a.0@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know how to create a realistic candle flame and use it as a
light source?  Please reply to me privately.  TIA

Mr. Ashley McGlone
Ash### [at] PremierWebNet

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Candle light
Date: 15 Sep 1998 23:52:59
Message: <35FF2837.E31D3512@pacbell.net>
There is one example scene provided with POV-Ray I believe
the title is matches.pov. It is an excellent example of producing
flames. In POV-Ray 3.01 it was in the showoff directory.

Ken

Ashley McGlone wrote:

> Does anyone know how to create a realistic candle flame and use it as a
> light source?  Please reply to me privately.  TIA
>
> Mr. Ashley McGlone
> Ash### [at] PremierWebNet

Post a reply to this message