POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New two-hour movie on Chaos made in Povray. Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:41:08 EDT (-0400)
  New two-hour movie on Chaos made in Povray. (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Jos leys
Subject: New two-hour movie on Chaos made in Povray.
Date: 10 Jan 2013 11:00:01
Message: <web.50eee51bb66c0dae9a9ee9f50@news.povray.org>
We have just opened up our website www.chaos-math.org where you can watch a
two-hour movie made practically entirely in Povray.
It explains the subject of chaos in dynamical systems in a simple way. The film
uses some objects of notorious Povray users (with their permission!)
See the list on the 'Thank You( page of the website.

Post a reply to this message

> two-hour movie made practically entirely in Povray.
> It explains the subject of chaos in dynamical systems in a simple way. The film
> uses some objects of notorious Povray users (with their permission!)
> See the list on the 'Thank You( page of the website.

Excellent! Congratulations indeed. Very well done.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

"Jos leys" <jos### [at] pandorabe> wrote:
> We have just opened up our website www.chaos-math.org where you can watch a
> two-hour movie made practically entirely in Povray.
> It explains the subject of chaos in dynamical systems in a simple way. The film
> uses some objects of notorious Povray users (with their permission!)
> See the list on the 'Thank You( page of the website.

Great stuff

Post a reply to this message

> two-hour movie made practically entirely in Povray.
> It explains the subject of chaos in dynamical systems in a simple way. The film
> uses some objects of notorious Povray users (with their permission!)
> See the list on the 'Thank You( page of the website.

Well worth the wait. :-D

I loved this thanks.

No thanks to Warner Bros who refused the use of an excerpt from 1950's
cartoon. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen