POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Textbook Cover Model by Caedium, Rendered by POV-Ray Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:43:35 EDT (-0400)
  Textbook Cover Model by Caedium, Rendered by POV-Ray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: syguy
Subject: Textbook Cover Model by Caedium, Rendered by POV-Ray
Date: 23 Nov 2010 13:55:00
Message: <web.4cec0cfc2800c8a8c967f9510@news.povray.org>
A Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation of an open wheel racecar,
created using Caedium Professional and rendered by POV-Ray, was selected as the
front and back cover of the popular textbook Fox and McDonald's Introduction to
Fluid Mechanics, 8th Edition, Philip J. Pritchard.

For more details visit:
http://www.symscape.com/news/textbook-cover-model

Post a reply to this message